Friday, June 7, 2013

And So Our Journey Begins...

Today we closed on our house! We are so excited to transform this gem in the rough into a home that people walk into and wish was theirs.

Some of my favorite features:
  • It sits on nearly a half acre and the backyard goes directly to the 7 mile paved bike path through Bluewater! I'm looking forward to wonderful walks and bike rides with the kiddos!
  • The side entry garage! I LOVE side entry garages! Sometimes when you look at a home the first thing you see is the garage door. Personally, it doesn't appeal to me and a side entry garage has always been on my want list.
  • Oversized garage...this means I get to park my car in it and that Steven can still have enough room for his "work shop." Yeah!
  • Two and a HALF baths! How neat is that!
  • It sits on the back side of the cul de sac! How cozy!
  • IT'S OURS!
Follow our blog to see our transformations as me make the old young again!

Home sweet home...




1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see more beginning pictures!!! So excited for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete